.UK Domain Promotion Terms and Conditions
cylonet – .UK Domain Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to all cylonet clients that have the right to register a direct .UK domain name.
- The Rights Holder is determined by Nominet as at the Cut Off Time (23:59 GMT on 28th October 2013). As at this date the Rights Holder is the co.uk registrant; if there was no co.uk registrant at Cut Off Time then the Rights Holder means the org.uk registrant; if there was no co.uk registrant and no org.uk registrant at Cut Off Time then the Rights Holder means the me.uk registrant.
- Where there was not already a Qualifying Domain as at the Launch Date of 10th June 2014, any new co.uk domain registered between the Cut Off Time and Launch Date will be a Rights Holder.
- The offer will apply to the first year of purchase only. Multi-year registrations are excluded and will result in the customer losing their right to a one year free registration and will be required to pay the rate for the full term.
- Following the conclusion of the offer, the initial free Nominet domain will be charged at the standard renewal rate. Clients are advised that any quoted prices on the cylonet site are subject to change.
- Clients may not use this offer in conjunction with any other related promotions offered by cylonet.
- The offer is due to expire on 7 January 2016.
- All cylonet clients that do not hold the right of registration of a direct .UK domain name as set forth in paragraph 1, that wish to register a direct .UK domain, will be charged the standard registration price as set out on the cylonet website.
- cylonet reserves the right to end this offer, extend this offer and or amend the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without the prior consent of the Client. Reasonable usage applies.
- This offer is subject to cylonet Terms and Conditions.
- The above provisions apply on acceptance of this offer.